International Conference on Robotics
AIR is expanding steadily over the years to reach hundreds of technology professionals,students and academia.The last conference in 2013 in Pune; India, drew many participants around the world. Thanks to each participant who has made the Advances in Robotics conferences a success.
Robotics Society of India organizes the conference series on a regular basis for creating a forum to present and exchange new ideas by researchers and developers from India and abroad working in the area of robotics and allied fields. It will have plenary talks, oral and poster presentations and special industry oriented sessions.
Scope of the conference will include (representative and non-exhaustive):
1. Kinematics, dynamics, control and simulation of autonomousintelligent systems.
2. Design of robotic mechanisms.
3. Man-machine interface and integration.
4. Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures.
5. Vision and other non-contact sensory systems.
6. Tactile and other contact sensory technology.
7. Active sensory processing and control.
8. Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics.
9. Medical and Assistive Robotics.
10. Bio-mimetic and Bio-inspired Robotic Systems.
11. Swarm Robotics.