Robotics Society of India is initiating a new conference series to be held on a regular basis for creating a forum to present and exchange new ideas by researchers and developers from India and abroad working in the area of robotics and allied fields. It will have plenary talks, oral and poster presentations and special industry oriented sessions.
Scope of the conference will include (representative and non-exhaustive):
1. Kinematics,dynamics,control,and simulation of robots and autonomousintelligent systems.
2. Design of robotic mechanisms.
3. Man-machine interface and integration.
4. Robotics-related computer hardware, software, and architectures.
5. Vision and other non-contact sensory systems.
6. Tactile and other contact sensory technology.
7. Active sensory processing and control.
8. Machine learning and artificial intelligence for robotics.
9. Medical and Assistive Robotics.
10. Bio-mimetic and Bio-inspired Robotic Systems.
R&DE (Engrs), DRDO
Prof. Pier Paolo PortaTalk Abstract
Prof. Obinata GoroTalk Abstract
Prof. Seth HutchinsonTalk Abstract
AIR-2013 will be held at R&DE(Engrs.), Pune; a premier system engineering laboratory of Defence Research and Development Organization, Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The establishment is engaged in development of Combat Engineering Equipment, Launch Systems, Composite Material based structures, Field Defence Systems, Robotic & Unmanned Ground Systems for the Armed Forces.
View Larger Map
A:Pune International Airport
B:Research & Development Establishment (Engrs)
C:Pune Railway Station
Pune is the seventh largest metropolis in India, the second largest in the state of Maharashtra after Mumbai.Known by many sobriquets including: Queen of the Deccan,