Update [Nov 22, 2017]: Proceedings are published online by ACM. They are available here.
Update [Aug 17, 2017]: AIR2017 Photographs are shared through the following Online Albums (Google Photos)
- June 28: https://goo.gl/photos/4QEwhMM9RY9pJjAR8
- June 29: https://goo.gl/photos/1hUX7A47SWW3bXU37
- June 30: https://goo.gl/photos/CjSdtpPyfeaw3ARD9
- July 1: https://goo.gl/photos/BcRkqHbuwvM9TY5D7
- July 2: https://goo.gl/photos/YkPSGYAUKsFdercy6
Update [July 1, 2017]: AIR2017 Group Photograph (5.6 MB)
Update [June 28, 2017]: Conference Souvenir and Book of Abstracts
Update [June 24, 2017]: TCS Workshop on Robotics for Waste Management on June 28
Update [June 22, 2017]:
- Pre-registration: The desk will be open in Lecture Hall Complex (Conference Venue) on June 27, 2017 (Tue) during 15:00~18:00. Participants are encouraged to take this advantage to avoid the last minute’s rush during the registration on the next morning (8:00~9:00).
- MathWorks Workshop: AIR 2017 participants who will come for the pre-registrations on June 27 afternoon can attend the MathWorks workshop meant for the participants of the SERB School on Robotics (June 23-28, 2017) free, followed by the Panel discussion of IEEE Workshop on “A Roadmap for Robotics and Automation in India.”
- Accommodation: Rooms in Faculty guest house and student hostels are allotted.
Update [June 18, 2017]: Programme Schedule of Doctoral Symposium
Update [June 6, 2017]: Templates for Presentations and Poster are Online
Update [June 5, 2017]: Accommodation Details are Online
Update [June 5, 2017]: Doctoral Symposium Results are Announced
Update [June 3, 2017]: Programme Schedule is Online
Advances in Robotics (AIR) is a series of biennial conference organized by the Robotics Society of India. The conference aims to create a forum to present and exchange new ideas by researchers and developers from India and abroad working in the fields of robotics and its applications. The conference would have plenary talks, oral and poster presentations, and special industry oriented sessions.
The organizers of the conference invite unpublished research work in the various fields of Robotics. The authors have to follow ACM format of double column, with a maximum papge limit of 6. The submitted papers will undergo to double blind peer-review process and the accepted papers, have to submit a camera-ready version after incorporating reviewers comments. The accepted and presented papers will be published as an ACM-ICPS series.
- Call for Papers
- Information on Double Blind Peer-Review Process
- Submission Instructions
- Proceedings by ACM-ICPS
Plenary Talks/Keynote Lectures:
- Prof. Peter Corke, Queensland University of Technology, Austrailia
- Prof. Nancy Amato, Texas A&M University, USA
- Prof. Burkhard Corves, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Workshop and Tutorials
A full day workshop and/or tutorials will be held during the conference. The topic(s) of the workshop will be related to Robotics and its applications. More details here.
A symposium will be held for the PhD students working in all areas relevant to robotics. It would provide an opportunity to showcase their ongoing research work and interact with experts in the field. More details here.